1. Log in to your CRM
2. Select websites tab at the top of the page.
3. You will be brought to the new menu, please click on Other
4. Click on “Add New Subpage”
5. Enter the menu name, title, Theme template choose “Community”
6. Click Save and the page will be added (KEEP IN MIND THE PAGE WILL HAVE NO LISTING UNTIL THE LISTINGS ARE UPDATED)
7. Now the page is created, to get that page on the top menu. You will click on Settings and after you are in the settings menu, you will change Parent Category to NO PARENT.
8. After choosing all the designated settings, click on Save.
9. Now that the page has been added, you will need to click on CONTENT and update listings query for this page
10. Select the region in which your city is located
11. Choose the7addnewmenuonmywebsitewithcommunitypage.png" alt="" />
12. Select the property type, if it is the first page for this community, we suggest selecting all types.
13. Scroll down and click on Save
14. You can now click on “View Live Page” at the top of the page to ensure that the community has been added correctly.