1. Log in to your CRM
2. Select websites tab at the top of the page.
3. Select the Communities on your left hand side menu
4. Click on the "community" you want to make change, for example; Mississauga
5. Now that the community page has been added, you will need to update listings query for this page
6. Select the region in which your city is located
7. Choose the “Cities”, “Districts and select “Communities”
Here you can choose which districts or sub-communities you want to grab properties from.
PLEASE BE MINDFUL IF YOU DO NOT CHOOSE ANYTHING, BY DEFAULT EVERYTHING IS SELECTED
8. Select the property type, if it is the first page for this community, we suggest selecting all types.
9. Now choose all the property parameters you want to display in your chosen community page
PLEASE BE MINDFUL IF YOU DO NOT CHOOSE ANYTHING, BY DEFAULT EVERYTHING IS SELECTED AVAILABLE IN THE DATABASE
10. Scroll down and click on Save
11. You can now click on “View Live Page” at the top of the page to ensure that the community has been added correctly.