- Navigate to http://twitter.com/about/resources/buttons in your browser.
- Select the button you'd like to use and copy the HTML code that pops up (highlighted below).
- Paste that code in the appropriate area of your website's source code. That's it!
After the code is retrieved, follow these instructions to make twitter feed live on your website.
1. Log in to your CRM
2. Select websites tab at the top of the page.
3. On the left hand side menu, click on “Edit Global Content and Settings”
4. Now you are in the a new window, here just scroll down till you see "RightSideMain"
5. Click on "Edit" beside it. You will be brought to a new window.
This menu will consist your name, contact information, company logo, your picture etc on your website.
6. Once you are in the window, please click on Source. The new HTML window will look something like this;
7. Now all you need to do is just paste the code at the end and click on Save.
Now your twitter widget is added to your website.
NOTE: PLEASE BE MINDFUL NOT TO DISTURB ANY OTHER HTML CODING OTHERWISE YOUR WEBSITE LAYOUT WILL BE AFFECTED