Changing A record in Godaddy
- Go to the Zone File Editor for the domain name you want to update.
- Click Edit A Record @ if it is already there or Add New Record (The Add DNS Record window displays).
- From the Record type list, select A(Host)
- Complete the following fields:
Click Save Zone File
Cick OK. (The new A Record displays in the A (Host) section).
- Host Name: Enter the host name the A Record links to. Type @ to point directly to your domain name (including www.)
- Points to IP Address: Enter the IP address 220.127.116.11
- TTL: leave the default setting