The information section will give you a quick summary of a particular lead. The leads are defaulted in order of the Last Activity Date. Those that are recently active will be at the top of the list.
Live Leads Lead Information at a Glance
Section 1: Last Activity & Lead Age
- When was the last day they were active on your site.
- Detailed information on the day and time, the lead was last logged in. It's a good idea to pay attention to the time the lead logs in. It may help you determine a good time of the day to contact them by phone.
- How many days ago the lead registered on your site.
From this example the lead is 11 days old and was last active 4 days ago.
Section 2: Lead Name
This part of the information table, will tell you by name which lead is active and where they are located. Their location is gathered from their ip address.
Section 3: Contact Information
This will give provide you with the leads phone and email address.
1. Beside the phone number you will see a number to the right, this shows how many calls have been logged. If you are not logging your calls this number will remain a 0. For more information on how to log a call, click here.
2. Beside the email address you will see a number to the right. This number shows your how many emails your lead has opened and how many in total have been sent. In this example the lead has been send 8 emails but has only opened 2. For a more detailed version of the emails they are receiving, view the leads page and click under email.
Section 4: Lead Status & Type
This will tell you which lead status and type you have assigned the lead.
If you would like to learn how to change the lead status and / or type for the lead, click here.
Section 5: Tasks, Notes & Lead Stats
This section, will give you a more detailed understanding of what the lead is doing.
1. You will see if there are any outstanding tasks for this lead.
2. You will see how many emails the lead opened.
3. You will see how many listings the lead has been sent.
4. This tells you how many listings the lead partially viewed.
5. This tells you how many listings the lead fully viewed.
From this example we see the lead opened 2 emails and was emailed 11 listings but has not partially or fully viewed any of the 11 listings.