Congratulations for taking the step and creating a real estate blog! Real Estate blogs give the public insight into who you are as a person and an agent. This is a great way for them to find a way to connect and like you.
To get started, login to your CRM.
1. Select the Date and Time you would like the blog to be posted.
2. Enter in an Attractive Blog Post Title
3. Author Name: This will come up automatically with your name
4. Blog Tags are required. Please enter in any tags that will help describe the article
5. Typically you want this blog post to be posted under the blog category. This is the default location.
Now click on Add Blog Post & Edit.
Editing The Blog Post
Now that you have created the post, you must enter in the content for the post. Once you click on Add Blog Post & Edit, your post will show up on your website with the Title and Tags you just entered.
Enter in your post as normal. Click outside of the content box when you are finished to save your content.
You're all done! Keep up the good work and remember, you must blog often and consistently. Don't be afraid of being yourself and make it interesting.
TIP: If you are unsure about what to write about, do a quick google search for Real Estate Blog Topics.