AgentLocator allows importing leads into your CRM for your own use. These are the rules you agreed to follow upon importing those leads:
Who you can email
In order to comply with Canadian & US spam laws every email address you send emails to from our system must be permission based.
There are two types of permissions you could have:
- Express Permission is when the lead has opted in and accepted receiving emails from you. Here are some examples of explicit permissions:
- Double opt-in: The person received an email from you requesting that they verify their email address and accept receiving emails from you.
- Website Registration: Someone who registers to your website and requests to receive emails from you.
- Newsletter, mailing list registrations: Those who register with the intent of getting on your mailing lists.
- Implied Permission is when you have a client/customer relationship. Here are some examples of implicit permissions:
- Exchange of business cards.
- A verbal request.
- A contest collection at trade shows.
Who you can not email
Sending out spam emails is no allowed. Here is what defines a spam email: