1. Log in to your CRM
2. Select Websites tab at the top of the page.
3. Click on the HomePage on your left hand side menu
(we will use home page for this example)
4. Click on “Add New Subpage”
5. Enter the menu name, title.
The "Theme Template" dropdown controls what theme of template will be used for your new page. If you are creating a Community page then make sure to select Community from that list. If you are just adding an article then you can use "Other" or "NoColumn" theme templates. The difference between them is that "Other" template has the global right sidebar and the "NoColumn" template doesn't have that and stretches full width.
6. Click Save and the page will be added