Using the [Widget(MySoldListings)] will allow you to display ONLY the sold listings you would like to showcase on your site.
Click on Use in Website Editor. This will open up another internet browser tab with your website on it.
Select the page on your website that you would like to add the My Featured Listings Widget to. In this case it will be a My Sold Listings Page on my site. After selecting the desired page, please click on the content editor to turn it on.
Click anywhere outside of the content box and this will allow you to confirm/save the changes you have made. Press OK.
1. Specify if you want this to be a global widget or one just for this page.
2. Do you want to hide this from public view? No means it will be visible on your website
3. The default title is My Sold Listings but you can change it to whatever you would like.
4. You can now select which sold listings you would like to appear on your page through this widget. Please separate the MLS#s using commas. DO NOT USE comma space to separate the MLS#, just a comma.
5. You can select a certain amount of listings to be shown in this section. 12 is the default.
When you are done click on Save & Refresh.