If you are a twitter user and would like to have your tweets shown on your website follow these instructions.
Now select the page that you would like to add the twitter feed to. In this example, we will be adding it to a page named Twitter widget under the Test Page menu option.
NOTE: Some good places can be your homepage, About page, Contact page.
Click on Twitter Settings.
NOTE: If you do not see this box, that means the widget name/command that you used was not entered in correctly.
1. Do you want the settings for this widget to be saved for every time you use it (global widget) or do you want this settings to be used just for this page?
2. No - will keep the widget visible on your website, Yes - will hide it from your website.
3. Enter in your Twitter page name
4. Enter your Twitter Page ID. (see below for instructions)
5. Click Save & Refresh when you are done.
Twitter Page ID
Click on Create New
Make your changes and then click on Create Widget
TIP: You may want to change the height of the box, it is defaulted to 600px which is quite large
You can display your latest Tweets in your sidebar by pasting embed code for a Twitter widget in a text widget trap the cat.