Login to your CRM
Click on Websites and then click on your domain name.
Click on Use in Website Editor. When you do this another web browser page will open up with your website.
Click on the page you would like to add the Buyers Sellers button widget to appear on. Now click on the Content Editor. For this example, the widget will be added to the Homepage.
Now enter in the widget [Widget(BuyersSellers)] on in the content box.
TIP: Please make sure you place the widget where you would like it to show up on your page.
Now click on the Widget Editor button.
Click on the BuyersSellers Setting button.
NOTE: Please note that depending on which website layout/template you chose, your buttons may look different.
1. Do you want this to be a global widget or save the settings just for this page? If you plan on using this widget more than once on your website, I would advise choosing "Just For This Page?
2. If you do not want this widget to be shown on the page, click yes. If you want it to show on the page, keep it to no.
3. Select the images you would like to use for each button. Keep in mind you do not have to keep it as buyers and sellers, you could use StreetMatch and HomeWorth. You can use any combination of pages on your website.
4. Please enter in the url you would like it to link to on your page.
5. Please enter in the url you would like it to link to on your page.
6. Click Save & Refresh.
Entering the links
If you are unsure how to find the links to use for your buttons, find the page on your website you are linking to. In this example it will the be the testimonial page.
Now copy the url.
NOTE: For this example, the url is http://5236.alserver2.com/testimonials/.
Now remove the first part of the url - this is the domain name part - so all you keep is what is after the domain name.
http://5236.alserver2.com/testimonials/ ==== /testimonials/
Depending on the page you are using, the url may be a bit longer than what is above.
http://5236.alserver2.com/other/test-pages/another-home-sold/ ===== /other/test-pages/another-home-sold/
Make sure you click Save & Refresh
You are all done!