Using the [Widget(FeaturedPreconstructionProperties)] will allow you to display the pre-construction properties of your choosing. In order for this widget to work correctly on your site, you need to have created the pre-construction properties ahead of time. If you have not done so, please follow these instructions.
Click on Use In Website Editor. When you click on this, another web browser page will open up with your website.
Please click on the page in your website that you would like to add the widget to. In this case it will be the homepage.
Now turn on the Content Editor.
Now place the [Widget(FeaturedPreconstructionProperties)] where you would like it on the desired page.
1. Please change this to Just for this page.
2. Do you want to hide this widget from the website, typically this is going to be set to NO
3. Title: please change the title as you would like ie: Pre-Construction Condos in <CityName>
4. Now enter in the building names (If you do not know what the Building Name, please continue below for instructions).
5. How many listing to be shown? this can be anywhere from 4 to 40 properties.
When you are finished click on Save & Refresh.
How to Find You Building Names
While in your CRM, click on Websites and your domain name.
NOTE: You should already have this screen open, if so continue to the next step.