If you have seen a blog on another site, and you would like to showcase those blog postings on to your site, you can use the [Widget(RSSFeed)].
Now that you have added in the Widget, you will need to setup the widget to showcase the blog that you desire. Click on the Widget Editor button on the right handside of the screen.
1. Generally you would select this to be a Global Widget, but if you would like to use this widget more than once on the site, then please select Just For This Page.
2. Select NO if you want it to be shown on your website. Select YES if you would like it hidden.
3. Enter in the URL for the RSS Feed that you would like to show ie: http://www.torontorealestateboard.com/rss/TREB_News_PUBLIC.xml
4. Enter in how many posts you would like to show from the RSS Feed.
5.Would you like a description of the posts to show under the blog posts title?
6. What character limit do you want to set for the description? You do not need to enter in any amount here if you do not want to.
7. Do you want to show the date the blog posts were created?
8. When someone clicks on the blog post title, do you want to blog post to open up in a new window? It is recommend that you select yes for this.
9. Please do not make any changes to the CSS Code, unless you know HTML. Contact support by email if you want to make changes to this setting; firstname.lastname@example.org
For this example, I will be pulling the RSS Feed from a blog and will show you how to find the RSS Feed URL that we need. The Ratehub.ca blog is going to be used in this example. Click on where is says RSS Feed.