On the AgentLocator websites, you have the ability to show the monthly mortgage payment amount on each listing page. This is done so your prospects & clients, can easily get an idea of what their monthly mortgage payments would be.
To have the monthly payment amount showing up on your listings, you will need to turn on this feature. You also have the ability to change the settings for the mortgage calculations ie: rate, amortization period, etc.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO TURN THE PAYMENT AMOUNT ON AND CHANGE THE SETTINGS
To get started you will need to login to your crm system.
Now click on Websites and then on your domain name.
NOTE: If you have more than one domain name with AgentLocator, you will need to repeat this process for all sites.
Scroll down to the Monthly Mortgage Payment section
1. Show Monthly Payments - select YES if you want the amounts to show up on the listings
2. Mortgage Calculator Interest Rate - You can update this percentage as rates change.
3. Mortgage Amortization Period - This is defaulted to 25. If you need to change this number please do so
4. Initial Down Payment % - the default % is 5%. If you would like to revise this number please do so. *Only percentage amounts go here, no dollar amounts
5. Allow AgentLocator Update These Values - The default is YES. This will allow AgentLocator to automatically update these numbers to the market trends. If you do not want us to automatically update this numbers, please switch this to NO