If you have a video that you would only like registered contacts to have access to then you will need to use the [Widget(HiddenVideo] widget.
Step 2. Turn on the Website Editor
First click on Websites and then on your domain name. Next click on Use in Website Editor.
NOTE: Another screen will open up with your website showing, but please click back to the CRM Tab.
Step 3: Create the Page (Optional)
Now you will need to create the page you would like to have the content hidden on. On the left hand side you will see all of the menu category options you have on your website. Click on the menu category, you would like to add the new page to. In this example the new page will be added to the Buyers category.
NOTE: If you have already created the page and have already added the video to the page, please ignore this step.
Now enter in the Menu Name and the Title. The menu name is the name that will show up on the menu on your website. The title is what will show up in the internet browser tab.
These names can be the same or different.
Theme template is the page type/template. Most agents will choose Other or No Columns for this.
When you are done click on the Save button.
NOTE: Other will have the right side column and the page and no columns will not have the right side column. Both of these templates will have the main menu at the top. If you do not want the menu to show up at the top, choose Blank Content.
Step 4: Add Content to the Page
Now click on View Live Page
Step 5: Add the [Widget(HiddenVideo)] Widget
Now you will need to add in the [Widget(HiddenVideo] widget onto the page.
When you are done, click outside of the dashed area and click on the OK button that pops on the screen. This pop up is asking you to confirm that you would like to save the changes that were made.
Step 6: Turn on the Widget Editor & Select the Video to Be Hidden
Now that you have added in the hidden video widget, you will need to select which video you would like the system to hide. To get this started, turn on the Widget Editor.
HiddenVideo Widget Settings
1. Edit Global Widget or Just for this Page: This should generally be switched to Just for This Page. (tip: if you switch it to Just for this page, click on Save & Refresh right away and then access the widget settings again).
2. Hide from Public View: This is generally set to NO, if you set it to YES that means no one will see it.
3. Select Which Widget Version to Show: Select V1 if you have layout template 1-4, select V2 if you have layout template 6 or 7.
4. Enter in the Video Title
5. Enter in the video IFrame Coding - guide is below
6.Video Lead Capture Title: You can change the lead capture content that shows up.
7. More Video Link URLs: If you have more videos that you would like the person to see, enter in the URLs here.
8. More Video Text:
9. Save and Refresh
Option 5: Enter Video IFrame Code
1. Find the YoutubeVideo and click on the Share Button.
2. Click on Embed
3. Now copy the coding that you see and insert it into option 5 of the settings.
Step 7: Save & Refresh
When you are done making the changes to the widget settings, click on Save & Refresh.