If you have previously added a client / lead to the Buyer Lead Campaign, they may want their criteria or search revised at some point.
To change their search criteria you will first need to determine which search option you used -
1) Change Listing Search
If you are unsure, check the note section for that lead. In the system notes it will show which search you used.
1) If you used the Change Listing Search button the notes would say A Change to the Listing Search Was Made
2) If you used the V2 button, the search notes would say A Change to the Listing Search Was Made (Using V2)
CHANGE LISTING SEARCH CRITERIA REVISION
Click on the Change Listing Search button
In the black bar you will see all of the filters that have been previously selected / saved for that lead.
On the right side you will see all of the filters that you can use for the lead.
Add In A New Filter
If you need to add a filter in that has not previously been used, just select it from the right hand side and add it in as normal. Aftterwards click on Save and Email All
NOTE: only click on the Save & Email All button, when you have finished entering in ALL of the search criteria. DO NOT click Save & Email All after you have entered in each additional filter.
Remove a Filter
If you added in a filter and no longer need to have it included, click on the x to the left of the filter name.
In this example I will remove the Semi-Detached Type of Home filter.
Revise the Filter Selection
If you have added in a filter and need to make a change to its selections, you most likely will need to remove the filter and reinsert it.
Some filters you would need to remove and re-add could be:
- A change to the Price Range (delete and add in the list price filters again with the correct values)
- Adding or removing a Type of Home (delete the type of home filter, re-add it in, select the updated type of homes preferred)
- A change to the bedrooms or bathrooms (delete the bedroom filter and add it in again, selecting the correct values from the drop down menu)
Remove the Current List Price Filters
To remove the list price filters, click on the X to the left of the filter name.
For this example I will change the price range from $350,000 - $500,000 to $400,000 to $600,000. This will involve, remove both list price filters that have been currently saved, then readding in the list price filter twice. Once for my minimum amount and once for my maximum amount.
Now the list price filter will need to be added in twice.
First to enter in the minimum amount and second to enter in the maximum amount.