If you have Layout 6 and 7 you will have a section on your website referred to as Featured Categories and Services. This will showcase 4 buttons and you have the ability to change / revise the buttons they are featuring.
If you have Layouts 1-4, this widget will not automatically be on your site, you will need to add it in first before you can adjust the settings.
Login to the CRM
Click on Websites and then click on your domain name.
Click on Use in Website Editor
Another page will open with your website. Please find the page you would like to add the Feature Categories and Services to. In this case it will be the homepage. Now click on the Content Editor.
Click on the Widget Editor.
Featured Categories And Services Widget Settings
1. Edit Global Widget or Just For This Page: Everytime this widget is used do you want the same buttons to show up,or would you like to be able to use this widget multiple times, each time with different buttons?
2. Hide From Public View: this is generally set to NO. If you want to hide it from public view set it to YES
3. Title: by default the title is Our Services, but you can change this to be anything that you would like
4. Second Title: by default this is set to What Can We Do For You, but this is something that you can customize
5. Select Featured Categories: this is how you select/revise what buttons are shown. Please refer to the steps below for setup.
6. CSS Code: please do NOT makes changes to this section
7. Select Which Version to Show: V1 if you are on layout 1-4, V2 if you are on layout 6 or 7.
Select Featured Categories
You will now see the current pages that are being used as buttons under this section.
HOW TO ADD A NEW BUTTON:
Under Select Category menu, you will see the word Home, click on home to open the drop down menu.
Select the desired page you would like to have as a button, for this example it will be the Blog Page.
Your image gallery will now open up
You can select any of the photos that you want here, or you can upload your own.
By default the image size of the default photos are 294px X 319px. Therefore if you are uploading your own image, please make sure its that sizing.
**For this example, we will be uploading an image. Click on Your Images.
Double click on the desired photo.
NOTE: please make sure the background of your photo is transparent, if you are unsure of how to do this please contact support.
After your image has been uploaded into the image gallery, scroll down to find the photo and click on Select Image.
NOTE: The images are sorted in alphabetical order