If you would like to add a Map Search to a specific page on your site, you can now do so using the FilteredMapSearch Widget. With the filtered map search widget, you can pinpoint the location where the map is zoomed in around.
Now click on Use in Website Editor.
When you click on this button another internet browser tab will open up with your website. The website editor tools will show up on the right side of your screen.
Find the page that you want to add the FilteredMapSearch widget to. Once you do turn on the Content Editor by click on the content editor button. It is the middle button.
Now insert the widget [Widget(FilteredMapSearch)] in the content body. Please enter it in, where you would like it to show up on the page.
Now click outside of the dashed box (content box area) to save your changes. Click on OK when the screen prompts you to save your changes.
Now turn off the content editor to see how the map search is showing up on your website page. Do so by click on the content editor button once more.
To access the settings for the FilteredMapSearch widget, please click on the Widget editor button on the right hand side. It is the bottom button.
Filtered Map Search Widget Settings
1. Do you want this to be a global widget or Just for This Page: Generally this should be set to Just for this page, if you intend on using this widget more than once on your site.
2. Hide From Public View: Generally this should be kept to NO
3. Title: You can have a custom title above the widget
4. Select Which Layout To Show: Please select V1 from the drop down menu if you are on layout 1-4. Please select V2 from the drop down if you are on layout 6 or 7.
5. Type in a city, community, address or landmark and select the correct address from the drop down menu that appears
6. Map Center Latitude: This is automatically populated after you select your area in setting 5
7. Map Center Longitude: This is automatically populated after you select your area in setting 5
8. Zoom Level of Map: Default is 14, you can select from the drop down menu from 10 to 20. If you are unsure, leave the zoom level to 14.
9. Which types of homes to show: select the type of homes you wish to show in the results. If you would like all property types shown, please leave this as is.
10. Show Homes for Sale or for Rent: Select the appropriate listing type
11. Select the minimum price if applicable
12. Select the maximum price if applicable
13. Select Bedrooms if applicable
14. Select Bathrooms if applicable
15. CSS Code: do not use this section. This is for support only.
Setting 5: Map Center Location
To set the map center location, please enter in a city, address, landmark or community in the text field and then select the correct location from the drop down menu.
Setting 9: Type of Homes to Show
From this drop down menu select of one of the property types.
NOTE: you cannot select more than one property type.
Settings 11 & 12: Minimum and Maximum Price
From the drop down menu select the min and max price range. This is optional.