Using the [Widget(FeaturedListing)] will allow you to display ONLY active your listings. In order for this widget to work correctly on your site, we will need you Agent ID number for the feed. If you are unsure of what that ID # is, or if we do not have your Agent ID in the system, please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on Use in Website Editor. This will open up another internet browser tab with your website on it.
Select the page on your website that you would like to add the Featured Listing Widget to. In this case it will be a My Listings Page on my site. After selecting the desired page, please click on the content editor to turn it on.
Click anywhere outside of the content box and this will allow you to confirm/save the changes you have made. Press OK.
1. Specify if you want this to be a global widget or one just for this page.
2. Do you want to hide this from public view? No means it will be visible on your website
3. Select which version to show, this is dependent on the template you have selected for your website.
4. Select Featured Image(optional) -further instructions below
5. Title - default is My Featured Listings
6. Which listing to Feature? - further instructions below
7. CSS code
8. When you are done click on Save & Refresh.
Step 4: Select Which Featured Image
To assign the featured image for the property you will need to click on the Select New Image button.
Step 6: Which Listing to Feature
Choose which listing will be used as your featured listing
Specific MLS #
If you chose the specific mls # option, the option to enter in the specific mls # will appear below.
If you selected the Exclusive Listing option, then enter in the title of the exclusive listing.
The title name of the exclusive listings can be found where you entered in the exclusive listing into the system.