Using the [Widget(PreConMapSearch)] will allow you to display the pre-construction properties on a map with map search funcationality.
NOTE: In order for this widget to work correctly on your site, you need to have created the pre-construction properties ahead of time. If you have not done so, please follow these instructions.
If you have previously created a pre-construction property, but did not specify the map location, please follow this manual.
Click on Use In Website Editor. When you click on this, another web browser page will open up with your website.
Please click on the page in your website that you would like to add the widget to. In this case it will be the homepage.
Now turn on the Content Editor.
You will now see that the widget has been added in. You will now need to go into the settings for the widget.
1. Please change this to Just for this page.
2. Do you want to hide this widget from the website, typically this is going to be set to NO
3. Title: please change the title as you would like ie: Search New Property Developments
4. Select V1 if you are on layout 1-4, select V2 if you are on layout 6 or 7
5. Type in the location for where you want the map to centre on ie: city, address, landmark
6 & 7: This information will automatically populate based on the info you put in number 5
8. Zoom Level of Map: default is 14, look below for different zoom options (10-20)
9. CSS Code : please do not touch this section, only support is to enter info in here.
10. When you are finished click on Save & Refresh.