Step 1: Login
Step 2: Select The Landing Page Template
Click on the "+"
Step 3: Create the Landing Page
Click on the "+" in the bottom right hand corner of the preview image.
Now enter in the name of the subdomain ie: 123AnywhereStreet (in the empty name field)
if the Subdomain has not been taken, you will see a green checkmark beside the create button. Proceed by clicking on Create.
Step 4: Editing The Landing Page
You will now be taken to your current landing pages. Find the one you just created and click on the Edit button
i) Site Settings
Click on Site Settings on the top left of the screen.
ii) Making Changes to the Landing Page
To edit the different components of the landing pages, just double click on what you would like to change. When you move your mouse around the page, the component the mouse is on, will be highlighted. In this instance the title, has a green line underneath it, which means its editable.
For this example, the Address and price will be revised.
Changing the Address
Double click on the Address line. And the editor will appear.
1. Do you want this section hidden? The default is NO, which means this line will be visible.
2. Text Color
4. Click on Save
2. Text Color: click on the pointing down arrow to open the color picker. Choose the desired color and click on Choose when done.
Changing the Price
Double click on price component and make the necessary changes using the instructions from the previous section.
Changing the Photos / Pictures of the Listing
Hover over the picture you would like to edit. You will see a small edit button show up on the bottom left hand corner of the image.
2. On Click Do This: when someone clicks on that particular image, what do you want to happen?
2. Send them to a registration form
3. Take them to a URL. When you select this option the URL field will appear underneath, just enter in the full URL address here.
3. Select Image: click on the select image button to open the image gallery.
Please keep mind the suggested size for the image is 1024px x 682px. You will NOT have the ability to resize the image.
Find the file in the image gallery (note: the file names get listed in Alphabetical order) and then click on Select Image.
NOTE: Please make sure you resize your photos before uploading them. Otherwise the row layout will be off and may look like this.
To edit the text in this area, please follow the same process you did when editing the title or price of the property.
1. Hide this, select yes or no from the drop down menu.
2. Text Color: you only have the ability to change the text color. You do not have the ability to change the color of the button.
3. Text: Type in what you want the button to say.