FEEDING LEADS FROM AGENTLOCATOR
In this tutorial you'll learn how you can feed new leads entering into your AgentLocator CRM (whether automatically via website registration OR if you manually add a lead into your AL CRM), and have that same lead added as a contact in your Mailchimp account
1. Log into https://zapier.com/ and click on "Make a Zap"
2. Select the App You're Looking to make an Action from, In this Case, search for "AgentLocator"
3. Choose Your Event "New Lead", Click on Continue
3. Select the AgentLocator CRM you wish to connect to, or "Add New"
3a. If Adding New, You will need to add an API Key... The API can be found within the "Company Administration" Section of Your CRM
3b. Add API Key into Zapier
4. After Selecting Your CRM / Adding API Click Continue & Test Trigger
4a. Testing the Trigger will create a test lead, Once Complete, Click "Continue"
Now that we've let Zapier know where we're pulling the data from (AgentLocator), we now need to tell Zapier where to send that information!
1. Select Mailchimp as the App you wish to send the data to (Image A), then select the Action "Add/Update Subscriber" (Image B), then click Continue:
2. You'll then need to select which Mailchimp account you wish to connect with, if you haven't already connected, you'll need to "add new account" and simply log-in to mailchimp to set permissions, then click Continue:
3. You'll then need to customize the subscriber as to what fields equal what in mailchimp and what audience they should automatically be added to etc (mapping).
Here's a quick video on mailchimp mapping: https://youtu.be/LJ4JDQX2ouk
4. After you've finished mapping the data, click Continue. You're then going to Test & Continue
** please note that the test might fail due to the example email, mailchimp detects that the email may not be valid so it comes up with an error. If this happens, just "Skip the Test"
You're All Done!
Now Simply Turn Your Zap On & Make Sure to Give it a Name for Future Reference