FEEDING LEADS FROM AGENTLOCATOR
INTO GOOGLE CONTACTS
In this tutorial you'll learn how you can feed new leads entering into your AgentLocator CRM (whether automatically via website registration OR if you manually add a lead into your AL CRM), and have that same lead added as a contact in your Google Contacts
1. Log into https://zapier.com/ and click on "Make a Zap"
2. Select the App You're Looking to make an Action from, In this Case, search for "AgentLocator"
3. Choose Your Event "New Lead", Click on Continue
3. Select the AgentLocator CRM you wish to connect to, or "Add New"
3a. If Adding New, You will need to add an API Key... The API can be found within the "Company Administration" Section of Your CRM
3b. Add API Key into Zapier
4. After Selecting Your CRM / Adding API Click Continue & Test Trigger
4a. Testing the Trigger will create a test lead, Once Complete, Click "Continue"
Now that we've let Zapier know where we're pulling the data from (AgentLocator), we now need to tell Zapier where to send that information!
**** In order to be able to organize your AgentLocator Leads in your Google Contacts, we want them to be added to a Group / Label within your Contacts. You will need to create the Group / Label in Your Google Contacts First. Here's a short tutorial: http://youtu.be/cYFITpA-_RQ?hd=1
1. Choose the App you wish to send leads to, in this scenario "Google Contacts"
2. Select the Trigger Event "Find Contact" - You may need to "show more" to have it appear in the list
3. After Selecting, Click "Continue"
4. Select the Google Account you wish to Connect With. (If you haven't previously connected Google, you can "Add a New Account" - essentially you'll just log into your Google Account)
Then Click Continue
5. You then need to customize your Contact. You're going to Search By "Email Address" in the first drop down (Image A), then map the email address in the second drop down by clicking on it (Image B)
6. After Selecting the Email, You're going to check off the box that says "Create Google Contact if It Doesn't Exist Yet" (Image A), Then you're Going to Map Out the Contact Fields (Image B)
** To map, you're going to click in the grey area and the mapping options will appear. Match each field with the appropriate field that's fed from Agentlocator.
Here's a Quick Tutorial on the mapping: http://youtu.be/awSSIt20gwM?hd=1
*** ADD the LeadID into the Notes Field ***
7. Click on Continue, You're then Going to Test the Zap
You Now Just Need to Create a Trigger to Send that Lead to a Specific Group/Label within your Google Contacts (Optional)
1. Click on the "+" to add another Trigger & Search for Google Contacts Again
2. Then Select the Trigger "Add Contact to Group" and Continue
3. Select your already added Google Account, then click "Continue"
4. You're then Going to Select the Contact & Find Within the Google Contacts (Image A), After Selecting the Google Contacts, You're going to Map (select) via "Original ID" (Image B & C):
5. Select the Group That You Want Leads to Go Into
6. Click "Continue" then "Test and Continue" and Finally "Turn On Your Zap!"
You're All Done!
Now Simply Turn Your Zap On & Make Sure to Give it a Name for Future Reference