Feeding Mail Chimp Subscribers
INTO Your AgentLocator CRM
In this article you'll learn how to use Zapier to feed Subscribers that you add/subscribe into Mailchimp to automatically create a Lead in you AgentLocator CRM.
Step 1: Log into https://zapier.com/ and Click on "Make a Zap"
2. Search / Select "Mailchimp" (Image A), then Click your "Event" which is "New Subscriber" (Image B) then Click CONTINUE
3. You'll then need to select which Mailchimp account you wish to connect with, if you haven't already connected, you'll need to "add new account" and simply log-in to mailchimp to set permissions, then click Continue:
4. Now select the Mailchimp audience that you wish to feed into AgentLocator. (If you have multiple audiences, you'll need to create multiple zaps), then click Continue & Test Trigger
Now that we've let Zapier know where we're pulling the data from (Mailchimp), we now need to tell Zapier where to send that information!
1. Choose the App you wish to send the contact information to (AgentLocator) (Image A), then you're going to choose the "event" which is "Create New Lead" (Image B), then Click Continue:
2. Select the AgentLocator CRM account that you wish to feed leads into (Image A), if you haven't previously connected with your CRM, you will need to "Add a New Account" (Image B & C), then Continue
OR Image B: If Adding New, You will need to add an API Key... The API can be found within the "Company Administration" Section of Your CRM
Image C: Add API Key into Zapier
3. You're now going to Map out the Fields ie what field in Mailchimp = what field in the AgentLocator CRM... Once Mapping is complete, Click Continue
Here's a short tutorial on mapping: https://youtu.be/I8S7_TQxVc8
4. Now Test & Continue
You're All Done!
Now Simply Turn Your Zap On & Make Sure to Give it a Name for Future Reference